Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cajan Fries

Dont you just love Cajan Fries?, let me tell you I can make the Saints come marching in when they smeell my cajan fries! Let me telll you something , back in Louisiana, when I was about four years old  i was allways in the kitchen with my grandma grandma Mazzie that is this is what your ingredients are potatoes one  potatoe per person, two eggs, slap your mother seasonings, which I can order for you , flour and a whole lot of love when I was a little girl I would go out in the  back yard and get a couple of potatoes go to the chicken coop  get some eggs flour and at that time my grandmother made her own slap your mother seasonings, first cut your potatoes into into the fries cut, dip your potatoes wedges into the egg wash then into the flour, then sprinke on the slap your mother seasonings and drop the potatoes wedges into the lord and fri for four minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment